Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS
What we do together, makes a difference
You can run in this fall’s TCS New York City Marathon representing Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.
As a charity partner for the marathon, Broadway Cares has a limited number of highly in-demand spots available for our supporters to run in the historic marathon on Sunday, November 6.
Those selected to be Broadway Cares’ marathon runners agree to each raise at least $5,000, which will provide lifesaving medication for 20 people or 2,000 healthy meals for those affected by HIV/AIDS, COVID-19 and other debilitating illnesses.
Online applications for the spots will be accepted until Monday, May 2. Those selected will get
- Guaranteed entry in the 2022 TCS New York City Marathon
- Individualized fundraising guidance, resources and support
- A personalized fundraising page to help you meet and exceed your fundraising goals
- Official Broadway Cares marathon team singlet
- Team pre- and post-race events
- Broadway Cares cheering squad along the marathon course
Selected runners will be responsible for their own race registration fees ($255 for NYRR members; $295 for non-members).
Email Susan Slotoroff at email@example.com with any questions.