Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS
What we do together, makes a difference
You can run in the 50th anniversary New York City Marathon representing Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.
As a charity partner for the marathon, Broadway Cares has a limited number of highly in-demand spots available for our supporters to run in the historic marathon on November 1.
Online applications for the spots will be accepted until March 31. Those selected will get
- Guaranteed entry to the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon
- Individualized fundraising guidance, resources and support
- A personalized fundraising page to help you meet and exceed your goals
- Team pre- and post-race celebratory events
- Broadway Cares cheering squad along the marathon course
- Broadway Cares Broadway Run shirt
Those selected to be Broadway Cares’ marathon runners agree to raise at least $5,000, which will help provide healthy meals, lifesaving medication and emergency assistance to people in need in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and Washington, D.C.
Race registration fees:
- $255 for NYRR members
- $295 for non-members
- $358 non-US residents
The $5,000 minimum will help cover one month’s costs of antiretroviral medication for 20 people or 2,000 healthy meals.
Selected runners will be responsible for their own race registration fees ($255 for NYRR members; $295 for non-members; $358 non-US residents).
Email Susan Slotoroff at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.