Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS
What we do together, makes a difference
You can run in the 50th anniversary New York City Marathon representing Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.
As a charity partner for the marathon, Broadway Cares has a limited number of highly in-demand spots available for our supporters to run in the historic marathon on November 7.
Those selected to be Broadway Cares’ marathon runners agree to each raise at least $5,000, which will provide lifesaving medication for 20 people or 2,000 healthy meals to those affected nationwide by HIV/AIDS, COVID-19 and other life-threatening illnesses.
Online applications for the spots will be accepted until June 21. Those selected will get
- Guaranteed entry to the 2021 TCS New York City Marathon
- Individualized fundraising guidance, resources and support
- A personalized fundraising page to help you meet and exceed your fundraising goals
- Team pre- and post-race events
- Broadway Cares cheering squad along the marathon course
Selected runners will be responsible for their own race registration fees ($255 for NYRR members; $295 for non-members).
Email Susan Slotoroff at email@example.com with any questions.