Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS
What we do together, makes a difference
Partner with Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS to engage, inspire and celebrate your clients or employees.
They’ll take center stage when you tap into the wonder, magic and star power of Broadway. Our skilled creative team will collaborate with you to craft a customized virtual event in a way that only Broadway can.
Everyone is a star when you partner with Broadway Cares:
- Recognize your employees
- Appreciate your clients
- Offer programming and performances celebrating diversity (e.g. Black History Month, Women’s History Month, LGBTQ Pride)
- Enhance your conferences, summits and trade shows
Custom engagement possibilities include:
Virtual Performance Events
- Customized shows that highlight your unique company culture
- Musical performances by Broadway stars
- Scripts and songs that integrate your message
- Incorporation of your photos and videos
- Hosted by a Broadway artist or featuring a thematic throughline
Virtual Speaker Events
- Panel discussions
- Moderated conversations
- Interviews and Q&A sessions
- Behind-the-scenes insight from Broadway insiders
- Participation from celebrities, Broadway artists and industry leaders
How do we do it? Take a look.
Bring Broadway to your company and provide help and hope.
Partner with Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS and achieve your goals while providing healthy meals, lifesaving medication and emergency support to those in need in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and Washington, D.C.
For more information contact Susan Slotoroff at email@example.com.